With all levels of government committed to investing billions of dollars to build, repair and retrofit public infrastructure over the next decade, now is the time to shape strong community benefits policies that prioritize equity, environment, economic justice, and fairer local economies.
On Thursday January 21st at 6:30pm, join the TCBN and co-sponsors Atkinson Foundation, City Institute at York University, School of Cities at University of Toronto and City Building Ryerson for a panel discussion on building back better through community benefits and social inclusion.
- Grace-Edward Galabuzi– Associate Professor in the Department of Politics and Public Administration at Ryerson University (Moderator)
- Matti Siemiatycki – Interim Director of the School of Cities and Professor of Geography and Planning at the University of Toronto
- Colette Murphy – Chief Executive Officer at Atkinson Foundation
- Rosemarie Powell – Executive Director at Toronto Community Benefits Network
- Fausto Natarelli – Adjunct Professor, York University School of Public Policy and Administration
- Chris Campbell– TCBN Board (Co-Chair, Labour) and Equity and Diversity Representative of Carpenters’ District Council of Ontario